In this article we will explain how you can add a map to your webpage.
Got to Google Maps
Search for the location you want to have on the map
Choose for the 'share option' underneath the name of the location
4. After you have clicked on 'Share' go to the tab 'embed a map'
5. Copy the HTML. You can click on the arrow next to medium and you will see a dropdown menu with multiple options for the size of the map
6. Go to the Congressus Manager and go to the webpage where you want to publish the map
7. Choose 'add content' and select HTML
8. Past in the HTML block the code that you have copied from Google Maps
9. Save the changes and see the result on your website. It should look something like this: